Weather on WCOY is provided by the National Weather Service, is in the public domain, and is not covered by copyright protection. WCOY and its advertisers are not endorsed by or affiliated with the National Weather Service.
1. What’s your favorite memory tied to a country song? As a kid, I used to be “enlisted” by my family to sing Little Bitty or Achey Breaky Heart. If I was good at it, I could usually even make a bit of cash ;)
2. Who’s your favorite old-school country artist or group? Alabama…no question
3. What sport are you the best at, and have you played competitively? I’m terrible at most sports, but I’m actual decently alright at Racquetball and was the intramural champion in college. I’m always up for a game!
4. Do you have any hidden talents? Hmm…I can whistle with my mouth open?
5. When in doubt, what’s your go-to drink at a bar? I will never be disappointed with a draught Guinness or a good Gin & Tonic.
6. Tacos or pizza…defend your argument. PIZZA! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love me some tacos. But pizzas an extremely versatile food that can be flavored in 100 different ways and can go with anything.
7. What tongue-twister will always trip you up? Saying the address “656 South 6th Street”
8. Top 3 movies and/or TV Shows…GO! STAR WARS (Sorry, can’t pick just one), The Lion King, and Game of Thrones
1. What’s your favorite memory tied to a country song? That would have to be the weekend I spent with Suzy Bogguss in Branson. Listening to “Third Rock from the Sun” while cleaning her hotel room over and over again is so, so special. Suzy has a thing for cleanliness, you know…
2. Who’s your favorite old-school country artist or group? The Man in Black, Johnny Cash
3. What sport are you the best at, and have you played competitively? Commenting on other sports…
4. Do you have any hidden talents? Yes, and they’ll remain hidden…
5. When in doubt, what’s your go-to drink at a bar? Bar? That’s why fridges and cabinets were invented, to drink at home! A bar…(laughing in background…)
6. Tacos or pizza…defend your argument Both…taco pizza, with Cholula
7. What tongue-twister will always trip you up? Tu madre huele a lasaña quemada
8. Top 3 movies and/or TV Shows…GO! The Godfather I & II, The Dark Knight, Supernatural, Parks & Rec